Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tips for Customer Service: An Introduction

The whole point of making a blog is because I need to write. Like I need to eat. In fact, I need this more (the human body can go weeks without food).
Not really, I'm just doing it because tis the hip thing to do.

But with a blog comes readers. And if you people are going to read something, I should make it worth your time. After all, you could be spending these moments at a much more established and flashy page on the internet.  So, One of the big things I'm going to talk about alot is my job, since it seems to bring lots-o-lulz to listeners.
But more than that, you can make someone else's day MUCH better by using most of these ediquette guidelines when calling customer service. Not to mention, your call call really will be handled with more attention and care than the others if you make it painless for us as well.

So look forward to snippets and snatches and tales from the home office RIGHT HERE! Until tomorrow, readers!

1 comment:

  1. I for one am always looking to better my customer service so I can't wait for future posts. BTW man, The Game

    ReplyDelete